Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/31/2020 2:16:00 PM
1232012 BC Ltd
Vacancy: Farm Workers
Employer: 1232012 B.C Ltd
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent(60 hours per week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 20
Language: No language requirement
Work location: 18787 16 Avenue, Surrey, BC,V3S 9W7
Salary: $14.60 per hour
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided at $30 per week Relocation support such as air fare,etc can be provided along with the first three months of medical insurance, if required. All benefits as per employment standards act
Education requirement: None
Experience requirement: No experience required, basic training will be provided
• Plant, cultivate and harvest crops.
• Operate farm machinery and equipment.
• Maintain and repair farm equipment.
• Examining produces for quality and preparing for market.
• Report to and follow the directions of a farm Supervisor.
• Other general farm duties as assigned.
• Heavy lifting required.
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
How to Apply Contact by Email: email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself