Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
10/10/2019 12:58:55 PM
Food Service Supervisor
1075478 B.C. LTD DBA FAT BURGER
2 to 4 years
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Determine related food and labour costs.
• Completion of High School is required
• Must have experience of 1-2 years in the food industry.
• Able to work for long hours, weekends and on holidays.
• Good in multi-tasking
• Good communication skills
• Comfortable to work in the fast pace environment.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself