Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
11/14/2019 7:57:41 PM
Trident Railings Awnings & Metal Work LTD.
1 year or less
• Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
• Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
• Assesses equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
• Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements).
• Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that need to be welded.
• Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
• Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
• Maintain equipment in condition that does not compromise safety.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself