Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
12/10/2019 1:41:46 PM
Production Supervisor (food processing) – NOC 9213
2 to 4 years
$27.10 per hr; full-time – 30 hrs per week
Salary: $27.10 per hour; full-time position – 30 hours per week
• Responsible for inventory to ensure enough stock of raw material are available to complete the production.
• Prepare work schedule for workers, and distribution of tasks.
• Ensure all production machines are working properly.
• Ensure that during production everything is going smooth and everyone is following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
• Control and inspect the quality of finished products.
• Create reports on latest production stating how much we produce, determine root cause of problems faced by workers and develop corrective actions plan to minimize these issues in the future.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productions and product quality.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the production unit.
• Assist with training staff and new hires in job duties and to achieve targets and goals, provide proper knowledge on how to operate machines in order to promote workplace safety.
• Prepare reports for senior manager comparing current production against targets and provide ideas on how to improve the production process.
• Ensure the temperatures of cooler and freezer are set in accordance with company policy.
• Control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process.
• Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience in uncooked food manufacturing packaging industry
• Work experience in Gluten free food manufacturing is an advantage.
APPLY: Send detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Caters Inc.
Unit 44, 173 Advance Blvd.
Brampton, ON L6T 4J4
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself