Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
1/28/2020 10:52:41 AM
CWC Immigration Solution Inc.
2 to 4 years
Operating Name: Truweld Industries Ltd
Business Address: 15078 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 5P1
Title of position: Welder
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Basic understanding of welding drawings
• Experience using MIG, SMAW, FCAW and arc gouging welding processes.
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
• Perform welding repair on trailers, dump trucks, container and chassis.
• Operate metal shaping and bending machines.
• General cleanup of working area to help maintain a safe environment.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $ 31.50/hr for 40 hrs/week
Location of work: Surrey, B.C.
Contact Information: Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• A combination of minimum 3 years of work experience or industry courses in welding is required.
• Fluent in English and highly organized and detail-oriented skills.
• Good physical ability will be an asset.
• Understanding of safety welding practices and the use of safety equipment.
• Relocation Assistance to qualified Canadians and Permanent Residents is offered.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself