Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
2/22/2020 2:49:52 PM
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (NOC 1215)
S002 Enterprises Inc.
2 to 4 years
$24.25 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week)
Employment Groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment Conditions: Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Train workers in duties and policies.
- Resolve work related problems.
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- Recruit and hire staff.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Arrange training for staff.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization.
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Work Setting: Warehouse
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Other Information: Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please send resume at email- firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself