Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
2/28/2020 5:51:31 PM
Shipper-receiver (NOC 1521)
S002 Enterprises Inc.
2 to 4 years
$24.25 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Employment Conditions: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Employment Groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible Minorities
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Unpack goods received.
- Supervise material handlers and helpers.
- Schedule distribution of goods.
- Schedule transportation conveyances.
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods.
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents.
- Pack goods to be shipped; Oversee loading and unloading of goods.
- Maintain internal record-keeping system.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents.
- Determine method of shipment.
- Assemble containers and crates.
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Setting: Warehouse
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
Work Location Information: Urban area
Personal Suitability: Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Other Information: Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please send resume at email- firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself