Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
3/26/2020 10:04:06 AM
Truck/Trailer Repair Mechanic
JMG Carrier Ltd
2 to 4 years
JMG Carrier Ltd. (Corporate Office Address: 15328 48 avenue, Surrey BC, V3S 0L2) is looking for Two “Truck/Trailer Repair Mechanic” on permanent and full time basis.
• Diagnose & complete repairs on all type of trucks and trailers.
• Check truck/trailer equipments for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions using electrical circuit technician and other testing equipments to determine extent of repair required.
• Adjust equipment and repair, replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools.
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets specifications.
• Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipments.
• Order material/parts required to complete repairs.
• Ensure that repairs remain inside budget requirements and responsible to ensure all work is completed in a safe manner.
• Perform work in either shop or outdoor repair.
• Assist with other duties as required from time to time.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three- to five-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in heavy equipment repair is required.
Salary: $29.00/hr (depending upon experience and work knowledge)
Work Location: 19260 – Enterprise Way, Surrey, BC, V3S 6J9
How to Apply-
By Fax: 604 599-7020
By Email: email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself