Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
6/3/2020 3:17:05 PM
Janitorial Service Manager
Landmark Building Maintenance Corporation
2 to 4 years
Landmark Building Maintenance Corporation located at 7511 116 Street, Delta BC is looking for a full-time Janitorial Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Title: Janitorial Service Manager (NOC: 0651)
Wages: $25.00 per hour
Company Location: 7511 116 Street, BC
Job Location: Multiple locations across Vancouver and the lower mainland
Number of positions: 1
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Job Start: As soon as possible
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate operations of Janitors and other workers.
• Set staff schedules and assign work duties to them.
• Make sure the work is performed as per the company standards
• Deal with clients, negotiate and address their concerns.
• Hire new staff members and provide them training when required.
• Maintain expense reports and budget reports.
• Set work procedures to provide excellent Janitorial services to its clients.
• Completion of high school education is required.
• Knowledge of English language is required.
• At least one year of work experience required in a similar field.
• Confident and positive attitude.
• Be able to provide utmost satisfaction to the customers.
How to apply:
Please email me your resume at email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself