Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
6/6/2020 5:16:40 PM
PNC Garnet Foods International Inc.
2 to 4 years
Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods;
• Prepare and cook special meals for orders as instructed by chef;
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers;
• Oversee kitchen operations;
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
• May set up and oversee buffets;
• May clean kitchen and work area;
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies; and,
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
$14.60 to $18.60 per hour depending on experience and skills; fulltime (30-35 hours per week) & permanent; 6 positions; please fax resume to (604)435-3507 or email email@example.com, attn: Cecile Pratt; PNC Garnet Foods International Inc. – 3546 Kingsway St., Vancouver, BC V5R 5L7; please do not appear at the restaurant without an appointment; 2 years minimum experience required; benefits available after 6 months of full time employment.
from source :
Cecile Pratt (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself