Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/12/2020 1:34:03 PM
Canam Trucking Inc.
University or above
2 to 4 years
Required Office Manager (NOC 1221)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
• Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence and designing filing systems.
• Supervising office staff.
• Reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
• Assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
• Keeping Director informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends.
• Achieving financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
• Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in administration role.
• A University degree
• Proficient in all office organization duties, systems and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
• Good communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 24.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at Canam Trucking Inc. located at #264, 7025 Tomken Rd, Mississauga L5S 1R6
To be considered for this position, please email resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself