Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/13/2020 4:08:05 PM
2 to 4 years
Coast to coast construction ltd., located at 6338 Pearl Ave, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5H 3P9 is looking for full time Electrician.
Position Available: 01
• work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools
• work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications and circuit diagrams
• Pull wires through conduits and through holes in walls & floors
• Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
• Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or experience of 1-2 years in the relevant field is required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself