Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
9/24/2020 7:08:39 AM
HOM E CHILD CARE PROVIDER
$15 PER HOUR
N. Vosougkah and husband are looking for a HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER for their two (2) children to perform the following:
1. Bathe, dress and feed children.
2. Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
3. Prepare children for rest periods.
4. Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
5. Tend to emotional well-being of children.
6. Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
7. Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
8. Supervise and care for children.
9. Help children with homework.
10. Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
11. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
12. Travel with family trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
13. Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens.
Salary: $15 per hour; 40 hours per week
Benefits: all government-prescribed
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
-No experience required but preferably has completed training program in child care or any related field
-Criminal record check
Personal Suitability: Initiative, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability
Children's ages: 6-12 years
Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at NO CHARGE on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
How to Apply: Please email resume to: email@example.com
from source :
Nikki Vosougkah (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself