Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
9/24/2020 4:53:02 PM
Dragon Wok Ltd.
2 to 4 years
Dragon Wok Ltd. is currently looking for a Permanent, Full Time Restaurant Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• Plan and organize day to day operations of the restaurant.
• Determine types of services to be offered.
• Hire, train and instruct staff.
• Monitor the performance of staff and prepare work schedule.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations.
• Research new suppliers and negotiate prices of food and other supplies.
• Participate in marketing plans and procedures.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of college program related to hospitality will be an asset.
• Minimum two years of work experience as a manager is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Unit 335, 8140 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1
How to Apply:
By Email: Dragonwok8140@hotmail.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
from source :
(Email address: Dragonwok8140@hotmail.com )
Email this posting
send copy to myself