Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
9/24/2020 7:33:00 PM
Twin Equipment Ltd.
2 to 4 years
Twin Equipment Ltd. is looking for full time WELDERS for 3091 Albion Road North Ottawa, ON. K1V 9V9 location. There are 6 positions available.
Duties and responsibilities
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
Hours of work are 8 hours/day Mon-Fri. Pay is $23.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English. Completion of secondary school is required. Minimum work experience is 3 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself