Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
1/13/2021 7:07:51 PM
Ligaya Vesita Hernandez
1 year or less
We are professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced Nanny to care for our 2-years old, 1-year old and 3-month-old children.
We live in a beautiful residence in Coquitlam, BC. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented to be eligible for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for children
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
• Take children to and from school and to appointments
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Help children with homework
• Completion of any post-secondary education is required
• Completion of training program in childcare or a related field is an asset.
Monday – Friday
12:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Salary: $ 14.60 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Please email a detailed current resume with the details of previous nanny experience (if any), a cover letter and written references at email@example.com
Serious inquiries only.
from source :
Ligaya Hernandez (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself