Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
2/23/2021 7:14:49 AM
Data Center Support Specialist
High Tech Genesis
University or above
5 years or above
High Tech Genesis Inc. works with some of the largest high-tech companies on cutting edge projects, helping them create products and bring them to market. We have immediate positions for Data Center Support Specialists who will be working for one of the largest Data Centers in Montreal Quebec and Toronto Ontario.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Build ladder rack & fiber tray
• Cabinet Installation
• Security Cage build outs
• Perform testing of cables leveraging a Fluke tester
• Rack & Rack hardware
• Read and execute patching schedules
• Create labels based on patching schedule
• Installation of copper & fiber patch cords/cross connections
• Installation of copper & fiber trunks within the internal cage
• Capable of creating baseline configurations to establish OOB connectivity
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note: 4: When applying, please submit a MS Word version of your resume.
Please submit a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself