Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
5/16/2018 1:15:56 PM
The Duke on Sydenham
2 to 4 years
Number of positions: 1
Job Description, responsibilities and other terms
• Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
• Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation.
• Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is maintained Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
• Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers.
• May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time.
• Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
• Ensure everything is ready before the actual cooking starts.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
• Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time.
• Completion of some secondary education is required.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience.
• Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
• Knowledge of English is essential.
Location of work
51 Front St E, Strathroy, ON N7G 1Y5 Canada
Full-time permanent employment (Min 40 hours/week).
$14.25 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself