Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
5/16/2018 2:39:56 PM
White Diamond Construction Ltd.
2 to 4 years
White Diamond Construction Ltd. requires 2 Permanent and Full Time Welders.
Corporate office address: 10919 – 139A Street, Surrey BC, V3R 3E7
• Operate Stick welding for general fabrication of Steel. Stainless steel and Aluminum.
• Operate manual or semiautomatic flame cutting equipment.
• Operate metal shaping machines and other metal straightening and bending machines.
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding extra layers.
• Responsible for manual welding of parts and repair of rework parts while maintaining required quality and standards.
• Check all safety controls for proper operations.
• Manually weld components together.
• Visually inspect welds and part for defects.
• Follow safety procedures and ensure good welding practices.
• Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Work Location: Allover BC depending upon project location.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is required.
How To Apply:
Mail: 10919 – 139A Street, Surrey BC, V3R 3E7
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself