Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
5/16/2018 4:11:09 PM
L’Abattoir Restaurant is hiring a Cook
2 to 4 years
$14-16 per hour depending on experience.
L’Abattoir Restaurant is hiring a cook. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Completion of high school is required.
Completion of college or other program in cooking or Three years of commercial culinary experience is required.
Language of work: English.
• To prepare and be responsible for the complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• To ensure use of proper food handling techniques.
• To prepare and serve foods for speciality meals as requested.
• Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the restaurant standards.
• Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to the customers.
• The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook’s Team to maintain high sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards.
• Hire and train kitchen staff if needed.
Wage: $14-16 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4% of gross salary.
Location of work (address of restaurant):
217 Carral St. Vancouver, BC V6B 2J2
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail your resume to the restaurant.
from source :
Willliam Han (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Email this posting
send copy to myself