Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
6/13/2018 1:53:22 PM
Nanny for 1 Child
CWC Immigration Solution Inc.
1 year or less
1 Nanny for 1 Child
Employer’s Name: Gagandeep Khangura
Work location: Near an Intersection of 145a St and 85a Ave, Surrey, BC
Title of position: 1 Nanny for 1 Child
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Supervise the child at employer’s residence.
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals for child.
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties related to the child only.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the employer’s home.
• Tend to emotional well-being of the child.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $ 13.25/hr for 35 hours a week
Work setting: Private home located in Surrey, B.C.
Contact Information: Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills requirement and Experience:
• Completion of Secondary Education.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in similar positions or completion of a 6-month training program in a related field is required.
• Ability to speak in English
• Must be available morning, day, evening; flexible hours
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself