Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
10/11/2018 4:58:06 PM
1 year or less
$14.00 - $17.00/ Hourly
Tim Hortons is looking to hire Permanent & Full time Store Supervisors. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
1. Able to coordinate staff activities.
2. Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
3. Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
4. Deliver best customer service to our patrons.
5. Train workers and make their work schedule.
6. Ensure all standards of work are maintained at work place.
7. Check & ensure available quantity of stock for the next shift.
8. Able to Work on early morning, weekends & graveyard shifts. May have to work on
9. Report to store manager.
We pay competitive wages $14.00 to $17.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the
management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Fax to 1-877-275-6880 or email: email@example.com
Send your resumes to the work location:
110 - 11320 Steveston Highway,
Richmond, BC - V7A5J5
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself