Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
5/15/2019 1:03:51 PM
Operations manager - Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services
Total Tires Inc.
University or above
5 years or above
Job Position : Operations manager - Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services
Duties are as follow:
• Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses, customer service, retention monitoring processes and initiatives
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls
• Manage the day to day responsibilities of the company
• Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategy to improve these metrics.
• Analyze user behavior/purchase data to improve the customer experience and conversion.
• Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff etc.
Educational requirements: Bachelor degree or Master degree is required in the related field.
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years experience is required.
Salary: CAD$ 56.50 per hour
Full-time permanent position at Total Tire Inc.
Send your resumes at email@example.com
from source :
Mohammad Ramzan (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself