Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
5/21/2019 3:05:49 PM
Child Care Provider
1 year or less
The Hobden family is looking for a child care provider for our two children, aged 8 years.
Successful applicants must have completed secondary school and have at least one year of previous child caregiving experience. The language of work is English.
The caregiving will take place in our home in Kelowna, British Columbia and the successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Supervise and care for the children's needs throughout the day;
• Ensure children are following personal hygiene standards, assisting and instructing where necessary;
• Organize and participate in activities and games for the children;
• Shop for, prepare and serve meals for the children;
• Oversee and coordinate children’s homework and after-school activities;
• Transport children to and from school, various activities and appointments;
• Clean up after children and perform light housekeeping duties;
• Do children's laundry and ensure children's rooms are kept clean;
• Enforce disciplinary procedures as agreed upon with the parents in advance;
• Keep records of children’s health information and daily activities;
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development;
• Ensure the home environment is maintained in a safe and healthy manner.
This position is full-time, permanent and the wage rate is $14.00/hour with overtime paid in accordance with the Employment Standards Act of British Columbia. Benefits include 12 paid sick days per year, 10 vacation days per year, and provincial health care (BC MSP). Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis; this is not a condition of employment.
Please send resumes by email to email@example.com or by fax to 604-962-8822.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself