Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
5/22/2019 11:25:50 PM
Sushinomichi is hiring Restaurant Manager.
2 to 4 years
Your hourly wage will be $24.
Sushinomichi is looking for a full-time, permanent Restaurant Manager.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Organize, control and evaluate the operations of a hall and kitchen or other food service.
- Plan and determine type of services to be offered and implement or plan operational procedures.
- Hire staff and responsible for staff training and monitor their performance.
- Manage staff work schedules.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices when necessary.
- Receive payments and provide customer services. Resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
Education: Completion of secondary school.
Experience: 3-5 years of supervisory experience in food service industry or College diploma in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline is required.
Language of work: English.
Wage: Your hourly wage will be $24.
Benefits: 10 days of paid holiday or 4 % gross salary. Gratuities.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail your resume to the restaurant. Only qualified candidates will be replied.
27263 Fraser Hwy Aldergrove, BC V4W 3P8
from source :
Jae Hwan Kim (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself