Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
6/12/2019 4:25:32 PM
Fisher Family - In-Home Caregiver (Home-Support Worker)
Marivic and Ian Russell Fisher
Full-time in-home caregiver - willing to work to take care of two girls, one 13 years old and 17 years old child with both special needs.
Main duties include:
• Drop off and pick-up to and from school and other extra-curricular activities
• Accompany children to and from medical appointments and other outings
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise children when parents are not at home
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of children’s room & other-routine housekeeping task
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Salary: $ 18.50 hourly
Minimum Education Required: High School.
Available position: 1
Experience: at least 3 years related experience and must have a caregiver certificate.
Candidate should have a valid passport and be able to speak, read and understand English.
The job will be located in the employer’s private home in the City of Aldergrove, B.C.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself