Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections; Serve food and beverages; Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings; Describe menu items including daily specials for customers; Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff; Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Point of sale system
- Additional Skills
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability; Organized
73 Water St.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.