Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/15/2019 7:55:01 PM
Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring early childhood educator.
Tiny Town Childcare Centre
Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring a full-time, permanent early childhood educator.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
• Work with individual students as required.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
• Prepare and serve snacks.
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
• Communicate with parents regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
Work Location: 5747 Gilpin Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 2J1
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Educator and License to Practice required.
Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language of work: English.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. $1 wage enhancement for BC qualified Early Childhood Educators
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send by mail.
from source :
Saraswati Kumar (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself