Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/16/2019 1:18:47 PM
2 to 4 years
Hours: 40 per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 4
Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience required
Employer address/Business address: 6128 172 B Street surrey, BC, V3S 6G6
• Install and finish drywall sheets and various types of ceiling systems
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound tape in compound.
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form ceilings.
How to apply e-mail our resume to: email@example.com
***Strictly no phone calls or walk ins suitable candidates will be contacted***
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself