Change the world at IBM.
There arent many companies who can say they have been an integral part of the global business landscape for more than a century. While the world has changed considerably over the past 100 years, IBM, our people and our offerings have continuously led the way with business and technology innovation.
Today, we are more than a hardware, software and services provider, yet we remain true to our heritage as a team of collaborative forward-thinkers, focused on making business and society work better. We are part of the fabric of everyday life and stand for world-changing progress.
Join a company where you can make an impact and literally change the world. With so many different opportunities available the sky is the limit! What IBM Offers You?
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work on projects which are challenging, innovative and rewarding
- A business casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
The Security Content Developer will be an integral part of IBMs Security Intelligence QRadar software development team that is responsible for delivering new and enhanced feature functionality for the SI product line. The Security Content Developer will create logic, event queries and reports that alert customers to attacks on their network and to prove that they are meeting compliance standards such as HIPAA, PCI and FISMA. This work will have a direct impact on IBM Security's standing as the global leader in IT security products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Turning use case requirements into Boolean logic rules, regular expressions, reports, SQL searches, etc.
- Bundling security content (e.g. rules, searches, reports) into packages that can be published on the QRadar App Exchange for customers to download.
- Regularly reviewing existing security content to ensure that it stays up to date with the latest attacks, vulnerabilities and compliance standards.
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Ability to adapt to new and existing technologies quickly
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.