The level 6 CSO works as part of a team with a focus on administrative and procedural matters relating to the monitoring and control of the Floor Financing loan portfolio. The role reports directly to the Dealer Finance Group ("DFG") Manager of Monitoring & Control.
- Minimize risk and maximize efficiency by adhering to operational standards and procedures, documenting processes and recommending process improvements; and keeping abreast of procedural changes by regularly checking for updates on CBWeb & BWeb.
- Utilizing Access Database, Wholesale Finance System ("WFS"), Sharepoint workflows and excel to work within the team to ensure reports and updates are completed daily, weekly or monthly.
- Completion of WFS reviews to ensure programming accuracy of new clients and amendments to existing clients.
- Drafting of DOFA documentation.
- Work with the M&C Manager, credit team and CBC partners to assist with the onboarding of new clients to the Dealer Finance Wholesale portfolio.
- Provide webex training session to new clients on DFG's WFS platform.
- Review DFG Monitoring & Control Manual to ensure compliance with all procedural updates.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as required
- Maintain an understanding of Commercial Banking products and services.