Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
8/23/2019 2:25:50 PM
University or above
2 to 4 years
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1231/2006, 1311/2011,2016)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
10816, 124 ST
Surrey, British Columbia
V3V 4T7 Canada
Kanwood Ltd. is currently looking for 1 Bookkeeper who can perform the following duties:
• Create and maintain financial records and balance several accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Keep general ledgers, financial documents and report journal entries.
• Calculate and compose cheques for the bills and payrolls.
• Preparation of forms related to staff pension and compensation.
• Completion and compilation of tax-related forms and other documents.
• Assemble financial and accounting reports.
Experience: 2-3 years of related work experience.
Benefits: As per employment standards act. 10 days paid vacation.
If interested, please apply only through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Walk-ins and phone calls will not be entertained**.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com )
Email this posting
send copy to myself